As this is the epoch of internet and mobile apps, so how can our little youngsters left with the latest technology. They have the computer aided mind and to develop more creativeness among them we have the lots of apps. The education based apps develops the mind of the kid and they start innovating something unique. Apps have emerged as a revolution in the education field and sharpen our leading generation mind to do the creative things along with entertainment and fun. This blog spotlights the different apps which are extremely beneficial in the educational sector.
- Comics in the classroom- This app is extremely interesting and helpful to teach history to the children. App includes the digital comics about different characters like Pearl Harbour, Florence Nightingale and Jack the Ripper. Kids fill in the speech bubbles so that they can prove the understanding of the subject and this app is powered by iPad.
- Endless Alphabet apps- An adventurous collection of words and monsters are provided to explain the words in the app which are sorted alphabetically. Each word gets children to drag its letters into right place and then they will see a character-full animation for its definition. You can play this app on iPad or iPhone through Callaway Digital Arts.
- Kids ABC Trains– This app is quite entertaining as this includes trains and railways to teach kids about letters and phonic sounds. Kids build a railway track by learning each letter, before “driving the train”, tracing letter shapes, loading letter-sound boxes onto it and matching upper and lower case letters to stop the train running away. This interesting app is powered by Intellijoy and you can play on Android platform.
Also read :- Tips to Develop Killer Mobile Apps
- Disney Junior Appisodes– This entertaining app offers appisodes which is an interactive version of a full-length TV episode of Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Jake and the Never Land Pirates shows. Kids can learn the scenarios from this app and you can enjoy this app on your iPhone / iPad which is powered by Disney.
- Hakitzu: Code of the warrior – This app develops the brain of children through coding. It is presented as a game in which children can build their build robot warriors and use their coding skills to control them in battles against friends. You can play this game in single player mode on your iPhone/ iPad and it is powered by Kuato Studios.
- My first 101 words– This is also a fun oriented app from which kids can learn their first words using videos rather than text. Words are demonstrated through video clips starring a boy and girl, with the ability to play and replay each, or shuffle them. This game is powered by Blueprint.tv.
- Mystery Math Town- This is an American based app, where you explore a series of spooky houses by tapping on stairs, ladders, doors and windows, solving sums before you can go through them using numbers collected along the way.
- On Beyond Bugs: All about Insects- This is one of the best app from Dr. Seuss book-apps collection. This app is based on educational focus to teach children about the world of insects “from butterflies and crickets to fireflies and honeybees”. This app is powered by Oceanhouse Media.
- Me Books– This app is the combination of store and reader which contains digital pictures books including faous characters like Peppa Pig and a host of Ladybird classics. Kids can listen to voice narration and record their own dialogue and sound with this app.
- Jackie Junko- This is a unique app contains the story about a boat named Jackie who goes on an adventure, meeting animals and other boats as he goes. Its illustrations and depictions are awesome. This app is powered by Springy Thingy.
These are quite interesting, entertaining and fun oriented app for the educational purpose and children will definitely learn a lot from interactive apps.